- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Sleeps: 4
- Fully Furnished
Newly remodeled home overlooking the Rio Cuale along the cobblestone streets of Zona Romantica with rental proceeds benefiting global charities. The sound of the river is the backdrop to your amazing east-facing view of the mountains from the rooftop living space adorned with local art. This 2-bedroom unit with queen beds, AC in bedrooms, and 2.5 baths occupies the 3rd and 4th floors exclusively of this home. Ample lounging space with open-air living, dining, kitchen, and a soaking tub.
-Full kitchen and dining space for 6
– High-speed wifi
– Smart TV with Netflix
– Soaking tub on top floor with view of the mountains
– Unique artwork from the area
– Custom woodworking throughout the home
– Full showers in both bathrooms with bath products provided
– Stair access to unit with private entrance and keyless entry
– 15-minute walk to the beach
– 5-minute walk to bars, restaurants, clubs, shopping
– Right around the corner from the daily market with fresh seafood, meats, produce, and cheeses.
– Shopping for house supplies at local convenience stores within walking distance.
– Parking on the street
– Walking distance to all attractions in Zona Romantica
– Electronic code locks throughout the home and message with code sent one week prior to arrival.
CHECK IN or CHECK OUT before 9am or after 6:30pm and Sundays you will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD (tax included) or equivalent in Mexican pesos based on the exchange rate of the peso on the date of your arrival or departure, this must be paid in cash, and collected by the concierge that does your late check in or early check out.
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony / Terrace
- Ceiling Fans
- Gas Range
- Wireless Internet
May - October
|$ 125||$ 750||$ 2250|
November - April
|$ 180||$ 1260||$ 3780|
Christmas, New Years, Easter
|$ 220||$ 1540|
Note: Please check policies for additional info. All prices are in USD.